TAPTITE Type S, B, P
The cross-section of TAPTITE screw has non-circular diameter and has Trilobular shape :
- Easy entry
- Strong tapped hole formed
- Eliminate cleaning of chips and burrs
- Applicable with metal plate, stainless steel, die cast, thermoplastic and many others
- Type S
- Compatible with machine screws. Machine screw can use the formed tap hole
- Type B
- Modify of tapping screws Type B. Suitable with thin metal plate and thermoplastic
- Type P
- Suitable with thermoplastic
TAPTITE screw is now used at Electric equipment, Precision equipment, Automotive, Bicycle, Knitting machine, Sewing machine, Household goods, Hobby, Housing and more.
It is used to fasten metal plate, brass, aluminum, aluminum-zinc alloy, die-cast, casting, thermoplastic.
TAPTITE screw is internationally well-known, they are assembled and shipped to all over the world.